Part of McGraw-Hill’s Perfect Phrases Series
Phrases Designed to Help You:
- Find prospects—and get their attention
- Learn and create perfect phrases and avoid imperfect phrases
that can create discomfort or mistrust
- Create ongoing, positive, prosperous relationships
- Turn objections into opportunities
- Create a lasting impression by using metaphors to educate
prospects or help them visualize positive outcomes.
- Close the deal... and more!
New Section—Your Perfect Phrases!
Beyond offering Perfect Phrases, this book is the first in the series to include a chapter on creating your own perfect phrases!
And Emphasis on Listening
FROM THE BOOK: “Of course, listening involves putting aside even your most brilliant phrases long enough to hear the prospect’s interests and concerns;you also can use phrases to encourage speaking and show that you’re listening and to ask and encourage questions.”
Publisher: McGraw-Hill, 2009
Find "Perfect Phrases for Sales Presentations" on AMAZON!